Maybe home is nothing but two arms holding you tight when you’re at your worst.
Yara Bashraheel (via silver-blonde)
1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
by Kate Bailey
If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.
Lao Tzu (via life-itself-is-a-quotation)
You hear that? That is the sound of my heart breaking.
You know you’re on the right track when you become uninterested in looking back.
Unknown (via analyticalmuslim)
You think ‘Okay, I get it, I’m prepared for the worst’, but you hold out that small hope, see, and that’s what fucks you up. That’s what kills you.
Stephen King, “Joyland” (via modernmethadone)